Graphical GPRS launcher for FSO-based distros

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at
Sun Dec 14 23:49:41 CET 2008

2008/12/15 Valery Febvre <vfebvre at>:
>> It seems to work nicely for me.  It can be used to start the
>> connection, stop the connection, or to simply find out the current
>> GPRS status.  It requires Gtkdialog which didn't have a package in the
>> SHR repository, so I built an ipk from the latest sources.  It's the
>> first ipk I ever built, so it's surely of low quality in terms of
>> metadata, but it works:

ah, this is fantastic. i'm not too fussed about having gprs in fso,
but having gtkdialog is great - very useful for quick GUIs for scripts

thanks for putting this together. will you be maintaining it, i.e.
packaging newer versions as they're released, or could om auto build
it and put it in the repos? hint, hint