Changes on org.freesmartphone.frameworkd

Sargun Dhillon xbmodder+openmoko at
Mon Dec 15 01:20:20 CET 2008

What about all the existing FSO consumers? Is there any way in DBUS to
provide a compatibility layer? Additionally, what if we need to
operate the modem's power independently of the resource (things like
if you have a thread that restarts the modem when there is an
exceptional condition). How will these work?