[FSO] M4.1 issues (GPS, Suspend)

Olivier Migeot larrycow at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 10:19:25 CET 2008

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<mickey at openmoko.org> wrote:

> Yes, integration with illume -- or X and a window manager in general is not
> perfect yet.

Well, at least it works :)

> Yes, I have seen this, but not been able to reproduce with meaningful logs. I
> would appreciate creating an FSO ticket w/ debug logs.

I'll try to get you those. It's not that hard to reproduce, but
setting a debug environment seemed a little daunting to me. But it's
just a matter of time, I guess :)

BTW, one of the previous posters suggested restarting Zhone when the
problem occurs, and I can confirm that it works for me so far. Not a
perfect solution, but at least I can keep on using FSO (already had a
few calls in and out, and no echo noticed by me nor by my
callers/callees).

> You have run 'mdbus -s -l' in another shell? cli-framework is not able to show
> you the async. signals.

Tried this. I see some signals occuring in the "mdbus" shell, but
nothing related to GPS, no matter how long I keep it on or how often I
query it from cli-framework. Odd, I would at least expect some kind of
"I'm not working" signals, but there nothing.

--
Olivier