Trying to get support for some Neo setup problems...

john dowd jdowdster at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 16:25:33 CET 2008

I hope someone here can direct me to the correct forum for this.

I have a Neo (No SIMM card in it!!) and I had the wifi access to my
Access Point all configured. I was trying to configure this to be
automated at startup of the Neo and had no problems. Then, I just
rebooted the Neo (I had changed something on my Access Point, not the
Neo) and the Neo stopped being able to boot successfully. I get the
following lines on the screen after it has just stopped booting:

[  204.715000] PM:Removing info for No Bus:vcs2
[  204.720000] PM:Removing info for No Bus:vcsa2

Essentially the Neo is now a brick. I'm wondering where to go from
here. I have installed 2008 version of the s/w on the phone.

Cheers!!

--
                              John Dowd
                              jdowd at slashdevslashnull.org