Ask Sean Moss-Pultz about community matters

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Mon Dec 15 16:43:13 CET 2008

Dear friends,

  Sean kindly agreed to be interviewed for the next edition of the Community
Update newsletter. I invite every subscriber of this list to post the
question or questions that s-he cares about most. No gloves. The general
topic is "Openmoko, the community, past-present-future", but yours truly will
select with undue care the 3-5 most interesting / provocative / popular /
relevant / funny / whatever and forward them to Sean next Monday. You may
send your questions in this mailing list thread or privately to me.

Minh

PS: Everybody knows that Sean Moss-Pultz is Openmoko CEO, but you may also be
interested to find that many of his past interviews are available here:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko:Current_events
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Press_Coverage