Ask Sean Moss-Pultz about community matters

Kosa kosa at piradio.org
Mon Dec 15 19:10:42 CET 2008

Hi there,

I first know from openmoko reading  Harald's Welte blog [1] two years
ago, and
after some reading I thought Openmoko was a great project. Time past and
Harald quitted. He explain a llittle it about it in his blog but I was
too in love with
the idea of a free and open phone/pda and I kept reading about it. Some
time
later Openmoko hired the Rasterman and a little bit later he quitted
too. Now it's
been a while since Michel Siloh doesn't write.

I know you don't need/have to explan that, and I'm not really sure if
I'd like to know
what happened, but two of the best hackers are gone, and they could have
help a lot
more as full time OM developers.

Hum... not really a question. Sorry.

Thank you Sean an everyone on the OM tema for your  time and effort.
Let's keep impacting the material world.

Kosa

- Un mundo mejor es posible -

http://laforge.gnumonks.org/weblog/linux/openmoko/index.html