[ANNOUNCE] Neon 0.9 : Code name 'Minimal'

Nathan Kinkade nath at nkinka.de
Mon Dec 15 20:51:52 CET 2008

Yes, that is really nice!  As Yorick said, a fullscreen toggle would
make it even better.  One other thing ... when I select an image to
view, by default the button bars at the top and bottom don't display
without my clicking in that region.  Maybe that is by design, but
since the image never occupies that space at first it might be nice to
have it show by default.

Thanks!

Nathan