[SHR] network link down on windows after opkg update

Julien Cassignol ainulindale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 22:26:01 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 2:31 PM, KaZeR <kazer at altern.org> wrote:

> Julien, please let us now when your images are more stable.. SHR is my
> current favorite distro :)

Please know that I test images on a daily basis, and that I can't
prevent users from downloading borked images in the time between which
I generate them then download them (I mostly download them when I'm
not at home, so I can't generate them on my home computer), so it may
result in an unstable image. If you see an image timestamped from 2
minutes ago, it's usually not a good idea to download it.

If an image isn't working properly, I'm used to delete it afterwards.

But just so you know, I personally have no issue with a recent
reflash, both on windows and linux. So it's either coincidental, or
resulting in an unsupported upgrade, or systematic and I'd like to see
logs :-)

--
Julien Cassignol
http://www.ainulindale.net