Ask Sean Moss-Pultz about community matters

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 00:31:35 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 9:13 PM, Tim Dobson <lists at tdobson.net> wrote:
> Yorick Moko wrote:
>> *do you use the FR? As your daily phone? Why not? Which distro do you
>> prefer? Which app is your favorite?
>
> What phone is in your pocket right now?
Siemens M55; halfbroken for more than a year, but I decided that the
FR would be my next daily phone... I'm rather stubborn :)

> What distro is it running? Why?
SHR; development is going forward rapidly, +/- stable, good support :)

> What do you use your phone for the most?
flashing

> What distros have you tried?
2007.2, qtopia, 2008.8, 2008.9, SHR, FSO

> What other portable consumer electronics do you use on a regular basis?
my buggy siemens gsm

> Who in the community, after yourself, deserves praise for their
> achievements which might otherwise go unnoticed?
Dave, because I like the pictures he uploads to scap!

> What is the most pointless application on the Freerunner?
the dialer :p

> What is the most interesting thing you have seen the Freerunner used for?
calling

> Which is your favourite Freerunner joke?
[16:03] <jadams_> does 2008.8 support the neo yet?