Ask Sean Moss-Pultz about community matters

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue Dec 16 02:33:05 CET 2008

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> i haven't been doing ui's for x/linux for over a decade for nothing :)

I (we) know... I think that your hiring can't be considered a "mistake"
at all. The best GUI every written for embedded devices (illume) is now
available thanks to your efforts; who knows if it would have been
developed if you wouldn't have been called at Openmoko.
So, working in GUI at the beginning has not been wrong imho. Maybe they
would have had to work more on core-GUI (like illume is) than on other
projects like Locations or Assasin...

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/