[SHR] GPRS / FATAL: Error inserting ppp_mppe

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Tue Dec 16 09:09:31 CET 2008

Hi KaZeR,

My provider also only allow http(s).
If you happen to have acces to an ADSL connected linux box at home, it
is quiet easy to run proxytunnel
http://proxytunnel.sourceforge.net/
And you tunnel ssh over http(s) and use that to build an ppp link to the
ADSL connected linux box.
All protocols are then available, as if you would be at home.

Please check if this is in acordance with your providers acceptable use
policy ;-)

Kind regrads
Ed