[ANNOUNCE] Neon 0.9 : Code name 'Minimal'

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 09:33:36 CET 2008

Hi guys,

I am using omview, but I am pleased to hear there is another soft for
viewing images : we will have the choice !
In omview, the developer chose to change the display wether the image is
portrait or landscape. So in fullscreen, the image is always using the most
space it is possible too. Il like this choice. Sure, you have to turn the
freerunner for landcape images, but I think with such a small screen (good,
but small), it is better to view the image the biggest possible.

Kimaidou