OpenVibe is out

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 16 13:02:20 CET 2008

Carlo, nice application. If anyone is interested, I have an open source
MIDlet in a JAR and the open source that also controls the vibrator
function. Sorry, OpenVibe was not the first, me probably also not.

What is the current status of J2ME support on OpenMoko? The following
should have to be met for serious J2ME usage: JAR download via different
media such as BlueTooth and (semi automatic) installation and subsequent
running of the JAR.