Stage of GTA03 development?

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 23:13:39 CET 2008

I don't think closing such information (which is not any dangerous
inside info) would be a good policy for a company which main goal is
creating an OPEN phone ;)
Some of the questions like availability and price are not important to
me because I'm not going to buy it anyway, but I'm interested in
specifications :D

Leonti