Ask Sean Moss-Pultz about Openmoko

mike wmichaeltrout at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 00:07:23 CET 2008

btw, no, those are not subsidized prices... these are examples of
blackberries and treos that have recently been offered online by a
major us retailer (unlocked, so therefore not subsidized by any cell
service provider  ... they are prolly overstocks)

ummm, well, so
if there's anybody out there with a new or forerunner used that i could
buy for $50 (can pick up in south florida) please write me!  i'm dying
to test one out!  merry xmas.