Stage of GTA03 development?

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Wed Dec 17 00:32:33 CET 2008

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:13:39 +0100 "Leonti Bielski" <prishelec at gmail.com>
babbled:

> I don't think closing such information (which is not any dangerous
> inside info) would be a good policy for a company which main goal is
> creating an OPEN phone ;)
> Some of the questions like availability and price are not important to
> me because I'm not going to buy it anyway, but I'm interested in
> specifications :D

actually - it makes sense not to  be open. why? you cannibalise sales on the
freerunner as people go "ooh.. ok. i'll just wait for gta03 instead of buying
gta02". so it's bad business to go parading around your next gen device while
you still sell the existing one (before the next gen is for sale). :)