Stage of GTA03 development?

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Wed Dec 17 02:36:29 CET 2008

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:31:01 -0800 "Sargun Dhillon" <xbmodder
+openmoko at gmail.com> babbled:

you might want to read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osborne_effect

this killed an entire company - it ceased to exist. again. regardless of what
you want - it makes no business sense to go parading around the next gen device
before its ready to ship if you have an existing one. so you'll have to
probably just sit and wait. :)