[Debian] Doom Issues

SCarlson scottrcarlson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 05:26:28 CET 2008

Sorry I haven't responded to your request. Been busy at work lately. I will
have some free time next week (taking vacation and will be going to visit
family.) I will install debian and do some testing from this end when I
reach my destination. I will post my findings ASAP.

 Has anyone played Doom on Debian successfully? I just never had a chance to
install and test, and I haven't heard from anyone else really at all, so I
assumed for the most part, it was functioning fine.

-Scott