WSOD

Alexandre Girard alx.girard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:51:11 CET 2008

Hi Ole,

For the WSOD, I recommand you to use the SHR distribution.

I had the same problem for a few month, killing any usuability of the
phone, but since SHR have resolved it, it's far more enjoyable to use
the phone.

You can download it here:

http://shr.bearstech.com/shr-testing/images/neo1973/

shr-image-om-gta02.jffs2 at the end of the list.

Alex