No more optimization team

Chris Samuel chris at
Wed Dec 17 12:00:20 CET 2008

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:46:01 pm Olivier Migeot wrote:

> Due to some rather irritating bugs in QTE (high-pitched loud noises
> from the loudspeaker when answering a call - quite disturbing for
> co-workers - and "duplicating" text messages)

My guess with that is that's the phone going into speakerphone mode by itself
and then causing feedback.

I (hopefully!) solved that issue by moving the alsa config file for the speaker
phone out of the way and symlinking the gsmhandset file to the original

 Chris Samuel  :  :  Melbourne, VIC

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: