[Any distro?] Funny, very old SIM card not detected

Dima Kogan dkogan at cds.caltech.edu
Wed Dec 17 12:03:35 CET 2008

What's the model of the SIM card? I've had an issue where an old SIM
card would only register after a few minutes, and some distros had a
bug where they'd get confused if the registration didn't happen early
enough. Qtopia would register fine, but Android and anything using FSO
would not. See http://trac.freesmartphone.org/ticket/255