Trying to get support for some Neo setup problems...

john dowd jdowdster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:01:57 CET 2008

Thanks for the reply Sarton,
I'm in the process now of flashing in another load onto the Neo. I
have the SD card that came with the Neo. I'm running from FLASH right
now. I never put a load on the SD.

I'm not so sure I would accuse the boot loader unless there's
something you know that I don't. The system does start to boot but it
fails somewhere along the way. The kernel is loading but fails while
the console I can then plug in or remove the USB cable and I get the
usual module load/unload output to the console. I'm beginning to
suspect that the X server is dying. Unfortunately, I can't get at the
device through a console to muck about with it.

Cheers!!