Stage of GTA03 development?

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:24:56 CET 2008

Nikolaus, I don't get what's wrong with my questions?

1. About the case design - it  was a poll on ML about different types
of case - with keypad, without, slider, etc. So I think it make sense
to ask what was finally chosen.

2. GSM chip:
Look in here how many chips were considered:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/MokoForesight
It makes sense to ask which one was chosen, doesn't it?

3. GTA03 is internal codename, like GTA01 and GTA02, but they are
called Neo1973 and Neo Freerunner. I seriously doubt GTA03 will go on
sale with GTA03 name.

4 and 5, don't want even bother to comment this.

Leonti