Version 2 -- New community distribution hackable1

Sascha Wessel wessel at nefkom.net
Wed Dec 17 15:51:13 CET 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 02:14:33PM +0100, Marcus Bauer wrote:
> fully in the spirit of "release early, release often" we want to
> announce hackable:1, a new distribution for the Neo and other hackable
> devices.

why do we need another distribution? The better solution would be to
include the packages into debian, isn't it? This way everyone benefits.

One of your goals seems to be the prebuild tarball. I've downloaded
one some time ago and found an authorized_keys file in root's .ssh
directory. I guess it was just accidentally included, but... huuu...

Greetings,
Sascha