WSOD

Peter Abplanalp pta-openmoko at psaconsultants.com
Wed Dec 17 19:36:11 CET 2008

after my last email, i went looking around the wiki and found this
section: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Latest_Images#The_bleeding_edge:_Om_.22base_.2F_empty.22_images
which talks about "testing" images and so i downloaded and flashed the
following:

http://downloads.openmoko.org/daily/testing/openmoko-testing-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2
http://downloads.openmoko.org/daily/testing/testing-om-gta02-20081216.uImage.bin

booted it up and within 5-10 suspend/resume cycles i got the wsod
again.  should these images have the fix?  if not, can someone point
me to a kernel/rootfs that doesn't wsod?

thanks,

-peter

--
Peter Abplanalp