Navit city search ?

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Wed Dec 17 19:53:32 CET 2008

Yes,

I have found it too.

If someone has interest, I am currently create an XSLT template to
extract the relevant data of villages / cities and streets with their
lon / lat coordinates.

If I have it I try to setup a database to be a possible base for
searching :-)

Lothar

Am 17.12.2008 um 17:51 schrieb Tilman Baumann:

> Lothar Behrens wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> has someone an example of searching a city and a street that works
>> with
>> the germany map when it was downloaded from the quicklink
>> as of the page here
>> lists: http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/OpenStreetMaps ?
>
> http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/OpenStreetMaps#Search_doesn.27t_work_in_most_countries
> and following...
>
> --
> Drucken Sie diese Mail bitte nur auf Recyclingpapier aus.
> Please print this mail only on recycled paper.

-- | Rapid Prototyping | XSLT Codegeneration | http://www.lollisoft.de
Lothar Behrens
Heinrich-Scheufelen-Platz 2
73252 Lenningen