Peter Abplanalp pta-openmoko at
Thu Dec 18 02:56:14 CET 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 5:41 PM, Peter Abplanalp
<pta-openmoko at> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Andy Green <andy at> wrote:
>> Somebody in the thread at some point said:
>> |

>> | booted it up and within 5-10 suspend/resume cycles i got the wsod
>> | again.  should these images have the fix?  if not, can someone point
>> | me to a kernel/rootfs that doesn't wsod?
>> I can't tell from the filename if they should have it or not.  But, I
>> can tell from the filename of this package that it should have it.
> after having installed the packages above, can i just opkg install
> this kernel you mention?

ok, so i flashed the images above and then did a wget for the kernel
opk and then did a opkg install

again after 5-10 suspend/resume cycles, i got the wsod again.  does
this mean i did something wrong or that you are mistaken or that i was
unlucky enough to get bad hardware?

if the first, please tell me what i did wrong.  if the second, could
you point me to a kernel that has the fix?  if the third, can i get a
warranty replacement?  if so, how do i go about doing that?  i bought
my phone from the web shop.