John Lee john_lee at
Thu Dec 18 05:00:51 CET 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 07:57:17PM +0000, Andy Green wrote:

> | booted it up and within 5-10 suspend/resume cycles i got the wsod
> | again.  should these images have the fix?  if not, can someone point
> | me to a kernel/rootfs that doesn't wsod?
> I can't tell from the filename if they should have it or not.  But, I
> can tell from the filename of this package that it should have it.
> John, maybe you can clarify the situation with the other path (and maybe
> change it to have a git hash).

The filenames under daily/testing is as it is now because Sean
specifically requested these to be 'simplified' many times in the
past.  Not sure if Ray wants to change it again.

The versions of the kernel packages in the system could be obtained by

opkg list_installed | grep kernel

I think it would help to clarify the situation.

- John