Stage of GTA03 development?

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Thu Dec 18 12:24:52 CET 2008

As It seems this thread is becoming more and more some sort of a whish-list, I
will put my 2ct here also:

- Please don't add a camera: Has ever anyone made a picture with a mobile
phone camera that doesn't suck? Get a real camera if you want to make some
nice pictures! There is just one way to get a useful camera within a mobile
phone: Using very expensive optical lens and zooming technologies. But in that
case, I'd prefer to use the money for a 3G modem which brings me to the next
point in my whishlist.
- 3G connectivity: Although it is very expensive, I think we _really_ need
this one. I know so many people who would like to buy a Freerunner, but they
don't do so because of the missing UMTS connectivity.
- The rest could stay just as it is in GTA 02. Im perfectly happy with it.
Perhaps the slow Glamo could be exchanged... But afaik this is done already...

Cheers,
Michael