Stage of GTA03 development?

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 18 12:57:58 CET 2008

Sony Ericsson has very good camera's in their phone but this will cost
indeed a lot in the range (production number) of Neo. I've noticed that
I'd use the camera a lot for making notes of advertisements and posters in
the city. Also in some countries, like Japan, the square barcode is used a
lot for advertisements and discounts. For this, and for OCR with
subsequent language translation (especially CJK) a future model with
camera would be appreciated.