Stage of GTA03 development?

Steven Le Roux steven at
Thu Dec 18 14:48:36 CET 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Pander <pander at> wrote:
> hotpots in the world:
this map is faked cause a node is added once you entered your coord in
order to receive one router.

No matter if you move between, or if you never plug it on...

I agree to Raster... Even if there is few open hotspot, it's barely
usable because it isn't noticed anywhere.

here is a view in my city after a small wardrive :
results here :

more than 10 000 wifi access points. less than 1% opened, less than
0,4% opened by acknwoledgement

You can use it only if there is a real wifi network band (like
brest-sans-fil-x access in Brest city, only 40 APs for now)

Look the freephonie map... freephonie is a free service provided by
the the ISP in France. Every where you have a freephonie
access point (the set top box freebox), you can phone freely and taxes
free. It's usable, because you have freebox everywhere...nearly 30% of
the whole probes we see... and compared to that... we have 2 fon
access... versus...

numbers speak themselves...