Peter Abplanalp pta-openmoko at
Thu Dec 18 17:09:01 CET 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Andy Green <andy at> wrote
> | i'm not sure how to turn on framebuffer blanking but i will do some
> | research and use that for a bit and report back; however, i have used
> | other distros where frameblanking was the norm and never had wsod.  i
> | only get wsod after a resume.
> I guess it is another Glamo / suspend related misery.
> On andy-tracking I changed the Glamo resume to hard reset the Glamo and
> reload it every time.  This works around a variety of WSOD caused by
> accidental actuation of Glamo's reset signal during suspend via a dodgy
> resistor divider.
> Later today I'll update the testing binaries in
> and I think that will impact this
> problem for you.

thanks a lot andy.  please let me know when this happens so i can
update.  can you also please point me to somewhere that tells me about
how to use andy-tracking instead of stock and what things might be
broken due to the /sys filesystem changes.