Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Thu Dec 18 18:23:07 CET 2008

"Peter Abplanalp" <pta-openmoko at> writes:
> can you also please point me to somewhere that tells me about
> how to use andy-tracking instead of stock and what things might be
> broken due to the /sys filesystem changes.

Basically you can try to use andy-tracking with FSO ms4 with a
quick-and-dirty patch from
. The proper support is coming in MS5 (probably will be backported to

It doesn't seem that any other distro is ready.

What will be broken depends mostly on the distro's way of dealing with

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at