Bluetooth headset GUI configuration

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 21:42:39 CET 2008

Hi!

Everybody has their own reasons for using or not using the Freerunner
as their daily phone. I've so far used it mostly as a toy (fun one at
that) because I miss one feature: An easy GUI setup method for
bluetooth headsets (A2DP would be quite nice too). I've simply grown
used to being able to walk around and do things like cleaning the
apartment while talking.

I realise this is probably possible in Qt Extended, but I'd really like
to have it in FSO, SHR, 2008.x or perhaps Debian. So: Do any of the
distributions allow easy use of bluetooth headsets? Are there active
projects working on this?

// Simon