New 2008.12 Release

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at
Fri Dec 19 10:20:34 CET 2008

2008/12/19 Xavier Bestel <xavier.bestel at>:
> Can someone tell me if it's a recent kernel, or still 2.6.24 ?

It should be 2.6.24 still. Surprisingly though, the last time I used
daily testing I had no problems with suspend. 2.6.28 would be nicer,
but the user space hasn't been adapted to it (would require changes to
qtopia and elsewhere to take into account the new /sys paths).

That said I'm using daily testing + 2.6.28 andy-tracking kernel and
I've a modified to take care of the new /sys paths
when enabling/disabling components etc.