Trying to get support for some Neo setup problems...

john dowd jdowdster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 15:44:22 CET 2008

2.1.1 it appears. And since I have never used gnome (I'm a KDE guy), I
had not thought of checking the gnome resource directory. I'll modify
it and see if that gets it working.

Since you seem to be in an informative mood I have one more question
(for now.. lol). The array of Icon's displayed by the GUI (I guess I'm
using illume/enlightenment GUI) only shows a blank box for the
linphone icon. I can see that it installed various "png" files to use.
Any ideas what I should look at as to why its not displaying the
proper icon file?

Thanks for all your help Al.

Cheers!!