Performance Issues using Neo wifi and WPA2

john dowd jdowdster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 16:52:35 CET 2008

I'll have to look through the community mails then. I have seen people
referring to optimization problems. Perhaps I'm running into some
questionable s/w. For now, my requirements were to only show a mobile
phone registering with the s/w PBX. Voice was not part of the initial
requirements. However, for demonstration purposes I would really like
to have it working.

Thanks for you confirmation Al, it gives me a start if I have to work
on this problem.

Cheers!!