how to turn on screen blanking on 2008.12

Will Siddall will.siddall at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 20:17:52 CET 2008

If you would rather switch to the illume theme (you would have to
update from testing), this will give you access to the illume 'wrench'
that can allow you to set the time after which the screen blanks and
then another time (or none) to have it go into suspend.

If you don't want to use testing, you can just install 'illume-config'
which will give you the wrench

The 'wrench' is found in the top shelf when you drop it down.  It'll
be in the top-left corner.