om-manager 0.1.0 released

"Bernd (Jesus McCloud) Prünster" bernd.pruenster at
Sat Dec 20 21:02:10 CET 2008

Yorick Moko schrieb:
> downloaded the 2.6.1 and now i get:
> F:\temp\dist\om-manager\app>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "F:\temp\dist\om-manager\app\", line 7, in <module>
>     from app import logger, gui
> ImportError: No module named app
> On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 7:58 PM, Al Johnson
> <openmoko at> wrote:
>> You probably need Python 2.x as 3.0 has some major changes which cause code
>> written for 2.x to fail. IIRC the print syntax is one of those changes.
>> Follow the link if you want to see the details.
>> On Saturday 20 December 2008, Yorick Moko wrote:
>>> I installed python 3.0 on windows xp (sp3) from
>>> but when i try to run it I get
>>> F:\temp\dist\om-manager\app>
>>>   File "F:\temp\dist\om-manager\app\", line 78
>>>     print usage
>>>               ^
>>> SyntaxError: invalid syntax
>>> I'm probably doing something wrong.
Not that i think it has much to do with your error, but you do know how
windows handles ssh?
(the answer is: not at all, because windows doesn't know ssh or anything
alse that is absolutely fundemantal regarding networking, so you have to
use puTTY, although, the program should at least start..)
i goint to try it out tomorrow under vista and under debian