[debian/fso] Re: starting kde on debian

Jos vd Snepscheut jos at snepscheut.nl
Sat Dec 20 23:07:22 CET 2008

Arne,

thanks for replying!

can you help me a little bit more please:
I have downloaded the python-evas from http://www.ginguppin.de/node/24
and I have been searching and reading about .deb and how to install them.
But I can't make out how to do it....

So please can you teach me or direct me to a howto or so?

Hope to hear (and learn) from you,

greetings

Jos.