[FSO/Illume] Program icons not showing up

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Sat Dec 20 23:39:41 CET 2008

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 23:01:51 +0100 "Michael 'Mickey' Lauer"
<mickey at openmoko.org> babbled:

> This always happens when we're starting to stabilize for a release. Last time
> it was something with a missing mimetypes postinst. Raster, any idea what it
> can be this time?

icons display for me on my illume images, on desktop etc. etc. - so i'm on the
"works for me" bandwagon (thus not answering these as i have no 'why' as i
never saw it break). svnr37919 is the last svnr i built with OE

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster at rasterman.com