Booting from large microSD (SDHC) [success]

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at
Sun Dec 21 10:18:24 CET 2008

As I have posted the output of fdisk I have the partition.

I was able to create the partition and see it afterwards. So I agree
with you
that it may the u-boot and or kernel. Mine is 2.6.24.

I think it's time for flashing :-)

Am 21.12.2008 um 01:54 schrieb arne anka:

>> I have rebooted after formatting /dev/mmcblk0
> /dev/mmcblk0 is the raw device, you want /dev/mmcblk0p1.
> look at the output from fdisk ...
> if it is still not there, your u-boot/kernel might be too old.
> are there any messages at boot?

-- | Rapid Prototyping | XSLT Codegeneration |
Lothar Behrens
Heinrich-Scheufelen-Platz 2
73252 Lenningen