[Om 2008.12] No ssh / no wifi ?

Linus Gasser ineiti at markas-al-nour.org
Sun Dec 21 14:03:30 CET 2008

swap38 a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I've just flashed my neo with Om2008.12 with (jffs2, uImage and u-Boot
> md5sums are OK, neotool didn't report any error => everything is OK)
>
> First surprise : there's no wifi option
> Second surprise : I can't ping 192.168.0.202 (so I can't connect to it
> with ssh)

Hi,

I have the same problem - did they put in a non-compatible kernel
version with regards to module? Does anybody have a working Om 2008.12
version?

I checked the md5sums and they seem to be OK.

- Is it necessary to flash more than the JFFS and the uImage?
- Do I need to flash the u-boot, too?
- And what is the "lowlevel" for?
- Does anyone have a working Om 2008.12 with USB and/or Wifi?

Looking forward,

Linus