om-manager 0.1.0 released

Ilja O. vrghost at
Sun Dec 21 21:39:38 CET 2008

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 8:46 PM, Yorick Moko <yorickmoko at> wrote:

> I installed python 3.0 on windows xp (sp3) from
> but when i try to run it I get
> F:\temp\dist\om-manager\app>
>  File "F:\temp\dist\om-manager\app\", line 78
>    print usage
>              ^
> SyntaxError: invalid syntax
> I'm probably doing something wrong.

No, you're doing everything right. It's just that I haven't any time to run
it on different Python major versions. It should be easy enough to adapt
code to Python 3k. Quite likely it all adaptation will likely to consist of
replacing "print ..." statements with "print(...)". And it's likely that
there one or two places where print is used at all.