No dropbear in om2008.12 ?

Giorgio Marciano ledzgio at writeme.com
Mon Dec 22 14:04:28 CET 2008

 I'm using OM2008.12 with no problems: networking and SSH works well.

I had some problems the first time to install the terminal! Why they
don't include terminal by default?!

However, connecting the neo to pc through USB cable works for me. I gave
the following command:

sudo ifconfig usb0 192.168.0.200 netmask 255.255.255.0

and then

ssh root at 192.168.0.202 and it's worked for me.

I've noticed that if you are connected to a network that has different
addresses (your IP different from 192.168.0.*) the connection could not
work. So try to disconnect from the network (sudo ifconfig ethX down),
connect the neo to USB, wait a few seconds, type again the above command
and try again with ssh.

It worked for me. Hope this can help you.