[Pkg-e-devel] [debian] enlightenment has no png loader?

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:28:28 CET 2008

2008/12/22 Albin Tonnerre <albin.tonnerre at gmail.com>:

> There are no e17 packages in unstable (not in the debian archive, I mean)
> except eet. Maybe you're getting your packages from a third-party repository
> ?
>
> We put the image loaders and savers in the same package as libevas:
> libevas0, so you're likely not missing anything. Still, I'm curious about
> where those packages are from. Could you provide the result of `apt-cache
> policy libevas0` ? That would help
>
> Regards,
> Albin

Many thanks for your response.  Unfortunately I can't try that command
now, because I've overwritten my SD card with hackable:1.  From
memory, though, I'm 99% sure that my sources.list only contained
Debian and the pkg-fso repository.  It is feasible that the e17
packages came from pkg-fso?

Regards,
       Neil