[All] tangogps - python scripts for .kml from/to sqlite

Thomas des Courières thomas.descourieres at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 21:18:02 CET 2008

Hi all,
just wanted to share some scripts I used.
The first one is for converting a list of points out of a kml file to a poi
sqlite3 database which tangogps can read, and the other one is for doing the
reverse operation : getting the pois of the tango gps db and creating a kml
file.
It might need some tweaking, as some things are hard coded.
Note that I also extracted the points of the kml file with my favorite
"excel like" program into a plain file listing all points.
Hoping that it will save someone's time,
Thomas