[2008.12] Repo information

Ray Chao ray_chao at openmoko.com
Wed Dec 24 03:54:31 CET 2008

Hi,

Since there are no major changes regarding package installation between
Om2008.8, Om2008.9, Om2008.10 and Om2008.12; we use Om2008.8 for
simplifying the directory structure.  Later today, I will put some notes
about repo info on the downloads server to make this clear.

Best Regards and Merry X'mas
--
Ray Chao
Openmoko System Admin.