[2008.12] Make the sound setting permanent

julien cubizolles j.cubizolles at free.fr
Wed Dec 24 09:32:57 CET 2008

Hi, I've switched to Om2008.12 yesterday and really enjoyed it. I'm
suggesting an improvement to the volume bar during calls. Could the last
setting be recalled on the next call. So far, I've always needed to set
it to max and it's not very convenient when you don't use a headset.

Also, what alsa setting does it change ?

Btw couldn't this volume bar be adjusted by the AUX button (you don't
really need to lock/unlock during a call).  It would be more convenient
in my opinion : you don't need to put down the handset to ajust it.

Thanks for the good work,

Julien.