Getting rid of Android

vsviridov at exceede.com vsviridov at exceede.com
Wed Dec 24 18:41:42 CET 2008

Yes, Android is flashed into the unit. SD Card contains 2 partitions as
per Android requirements.

The partitions i mention are showing up in dfu-util -l, which lists all
the alternates available. (Normally "uboot", "kernel", "rootfs",
"bootsplash", etc). But they all appear as UNKNOWN in the list. I cannot
flash it using dfu-util even w/o the SD card present.